BeneSacc - Animal Feed
BENESACC is an all-natural source of viable yeast culture containing a specific strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae specifically selected for its positive effect on animal health and performance. This strain is registered at the National Collection of Yeast Cultures by GLOBAL NUTRITECH. BENESACC has a low inclusion rate. Its mode of action is well understood, and DNA fingerprinting ensures a consistent pure strain in every batch.
- Increases feed intake
- Stabilizes rumen pH
- Increases growth and activity of cellulolytic bacteria
- Increases microbial protein synthesis in the rumen
- Increases daily milk production
- Enhances lactation persistency
- Increases daily live weight gain
- Improves feed efficiency
- Reduces metabolic problems (acidosis, ketosis, laminitis)
ENESACC can be used in dairy, beef, sheep, goat, calf, poultry and equine feeds.