BERKELEY - Model B3ZRM - Frame Mount Centrifugal
BERKELEY Type B frame-mount centrifugal pumps are designed for the user who has a separate power source suitable for driving through couplings or with belts. Ideal for all general purpose applications requiring high performance, moderate initial cost and easy maintenance.
- Volute Case Incorporates Precise Geometric Design for Increased Hydraulic Efficiency
- Thick-Walled Close-Grained Cast Iron to Handle the Stresses of Eveeryday Use
- Back Pull-Out Design Allows Easy Removal And Service Without Disturbing Piping Connections
- Enclosed Impeller Designed and Machined to Optimize Performance and Operating Efficiencies
- Discharge May Be Rotated To Any of Four Positions for Piping Convenience