BERKY - Model Type 1400 - Side Slope Mower
Powerful hand guided machine, for mowing of steep and difficult access slopes with strong fouling. No slipping or tilting. Mows at a inclination of 45° to 1,40 m under water. Where all other slope mowers fail to function, the side mower is in its element - no slipping off or tipping over allows to mow up to 1.40 m below water surface with a slope of up to 45 degrees.
- Engine: 2-cycle or 4-cycle gas engine, 6 kW / 8 HP diesel engine 4.5 kW / 6 HP
- Start appliance: reversing starter
- Coupler: disengageable coupler
- Drive: 3-gear oil-bath control gear - 3 forward gears - 3 reverse gears
- Speed: forwards: 1.5 2.5 3.5 km/h
- Steering bar: height-adjustable and side-adjustable, rubber borne
- Wheels: steel wheels with additional steel enlarging, optional rubber wheels with steel enlarging
- Internal gear box: p.t.o. shaft, independent of gear, with 965 Rpm.
- Mower: double-knife cutting unit: 1.20 1.40 1.70 m cutting width optional 0.80 m cutting unit + ditch bottom knife 0.70 m