Bernard Hancock - Model MF 900 - Loaders
From Materials Handling
This industry-leading range of high-performance loaders is perfectly matched to Massey Ferguson tractors. With pipework tucked neatly out of harm’s way inside the loader arms, the sleek ‘clean beam’ design MF 900 Series features bigger lift capacities and lift heights. Engineered and manufactured to world-class standards, these high performance heavy-duty loaders are a perfect match for Massey Ferguson tractors.
When you choose a Massey Ferguson loader, you have an unrivalled range of specialised attachments at your fingertips – all purpose-designed to ensure a perfect combination of tools.
- 12 models to suit tractors from 50 to 300 hp – choice of non-parallel or parallel linkage
- Lift capacities to maximum height range from 1800kg to 3500kg
- Curved cross tube with enclosed third and fourth service valves and Softdrive shock absorber provides protection for hydraulic componentry and maximum operator visibility
- ‘Lock and go’ automatic loader attachment is standard on all models. Simply drive-in and the loader is attached automatically. Visual indicators seen from the driving position evidence secure attachment. No tools required, no bolts to work loose.
- Choice of mechanical or fast hydraulic attachment of implements for minimum fuss and effort. Clic-on safety feature, fitted as standard, ensures the implement is securely attached.
- Easy operation – all loader functions are controlled from a multi-function joystick including the ability to perform two operations simultaneously (eg lifting and crowding)
- Standard ‘float’ position also enables the implement to automatically follow ground contours
- Spring-loaded parking stand simply swings into position
- Simplified maintenance – all greasing points feature hinged plastic dust covers and are accessed from outside the loader frame
- Handy tool storage facility located in lifting beam
- Tough powder-paint finish is extremely hard-wearing, weather and fade resistant
- All pivot-point pins, bushes and load-bearing surfaces increased in size by up to 70% - for greater load-bearing capacity, reliability, durability and reduced service costs