Bernard™ W-Gun™ Semi-Automatic Water-Cooled MIG Guns
W-Gun Series MIG Guns increase versatility and productivity, improve weld quality. Bernard™ W-Gun™ MIG Guns contain a flexible cable assembly with reinforced synthetic rubber hoses to prevent water leakage, provide increased water flow and reduce gas leakage. Heavy duty necks are available in multiple lengths and bend configurations to allow for optimal weld accessibility and improved operator comfort, and a variety of handle and trigger options are available as well, for operator comfort and preference.
- Flexible cable assembly with reinforced synthetic rubber hoses prevents water leakage and provides increased water flow and reduced gas leakage.
- Multiple handle and trigger options increase operator comfort.
- Heavy duty water-cooled necks are offered in multiple length and bend configurations to allow for optimal weld accessibility and improved operator comfort.
- Rear housing with water cable strain relief reduces chance of kinking and premature gun failure.
- Water block with interchangeable power pins (direct plugs) and trigger leads connects to wire feeders and machines from major manufacturers and allows for simple maintenance.
- MIG (GMAW) welding
- 100%: 600 amp with CO2 and mixed gases
- 8- to 25-foot cable length options available
- Available for wire sizes between 0.023' (0.6 mm) and 3/32' (2.4 mm)