Bertuzzo - Model Type R - Continuos Spirals
The “R” spiral represents the most economical and functional transportation system. It is the ideal solution for transporting large quantities in the shortest possible time. BERTUZZO produces a wide range of CONTINUOUS SPIRALS ”R” type, made of carbon, stainless and Corten steels, with minimum thickness of 3 mm up to 8 mm maximum, with minimum outer diameter of 800 mm up to 400 mm maximum . BERTUZZO has accumulated 50 years’ experience in the production of continuous spirals type “R”, giving the product a remarkable quality and dimensional accuracy, thus reducing the time of installation of the continuous spiral tube. We have a wide range of continuous spirals “R” type in stock ready for delivery.
- Normal steel S235JR e S355JR.
- Stainless steel Aisi 304.
- Corten steel
The spiral type “ R” finds application in various agricultural and industrial activities, such as:
- Concrete-Mixing Plant (mixers, screw conveyors)
- Earthmoving (augers, helical rods)
- Animal husbandry (silos, extractors, dryers)
- Agricultural machinery (manure spreaders, cutter-mixer wagons, platforms, heads, tanks, salt trucks, snow blowers, balers)
- Milling industry (mixers, kneads, flour dusters)
- Oenology (crushers, crusher-destemmers, destemmers)
- Oil industry (washing machines, crushers, kneads)
- Dairy industry (stretching machines, ice cream machines, choppers)
- Packing (bagging)
- Machine tools (lathes, milling machines, machining centers)
- Tapered blade section.
- Accuracy in dimensions.
- Standard lenght of bars: 3 meters.
- Different lengths available upon request.