Best Harvest - Silage, Hay and Crop Moisture Tester
Easy-to-use Silage and Crop Moisture Tester Measures the Moisture Content of Silages, Balage, Hay, High-Moisture Grains, Total Mixed Rations, Wet Distiller's Grains, Wood Chips and Much More. Obtain reliable, consistent moisture content for silage and forages in under 30 minutes without charts or waiting on lab results. Use with High-Moisture Feed and Grains. Unit tests moisture content for all feeds across all moisture ranges. Also Excellant for use with Nuts and Seeds of All Types. Fast & EasyTest Replicates Faster Version of USDA Methodology.
- Measures Moisture and Dry Matter Content of Silage, Forage, Hay and More
- Control Dry Matter Intake in TMRs (total mixed rations)
- Accurate to 0.1% Moisture Content
- Measures Moisture Content from 0% to 85%
- Reliable Ceramic Heater Core
- Stainless Steel Construction
Includes Stainless Steel Testing Unit,. Specimen Container and Digital Scale w/Bowl. 110V (220V International Converter Available) Made-In-USA
- Hi-Temp Only (Approximately 300F)
- Prevent Mold, Spoilage and Storage Combustion
- Determine when to Harvest, Bale and Store Crops
- Better Control of Dry Matter Intake in Dairy Rations
- Used to Calibrate Electronic Moisture Testers
- Immediate Results, No Waiting on Laboratory Testing
- Simple Instructions for Fast, Accurate Results
Harvest Optimization maximizes digestible nutrients in crops which can only be obtained by harvesting at the proper stage of growth and storing within a specific range of moisture content.
Feed Optimizationcan be balanced, mixed or fed in the correct amounts when the
Moisture is money. It's a statement that is even more critical today than in years past. Rising input costs are forcing growers to take a new look at crop quality, and moisture is a key factor. A Moisture Tester helps farmers be more in control of their crops, which makes this piece of equipment critical to a farm operation. It pays for itself in no time. Consider input costs, drying costs, shrink discounts, quality discounts, spoilage and ethanol specifications for incoming corn.