BEVELMASTER - Model 204B - ID Mount Pipe Beveling Equipment
Tri Tool’s Model 204B BEVELMASTER features inline feed for general ease-of-use, a powerful 1.5HP motor and a versatile cutting head which accepts a wide variety of bits. The head is sealed to protect the inner components. The solid milled body has a heavy duty gear set and tapered roller bearings for reliability. A tool steel mandrel and durable hardened steel mounting blocks provide positive grip and the 1.5″ feed length is perfect for deep counterboring and additional accessories.
- 1.25″ ID to 4″ (31.75 to 114.3mm) Pipe Range
- Optional Mandrel ID Range, .610″ to 1.25″ ID (15.5 to 31.7mm)
- In-Line Feed
- Flange Facing Attachment, 1.50″ to 14.0″ OD (38.1 to 355.6mm)
- Elbow Mandrel, 1.00″ to 4.50″ ID (2.54 to 355.6mm)
- Pneumatic Motor (55 cfm (26L/s) at 90psi (621kPa air supply)
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Weight 18 lbs (8.16kg)
Easy to set up and operate, our unique clamshell designs allow for optimal machining speed and feed rates. Below are some of the standard accessories available for these machines.
As an original equipment manufacturer, special options are available depending on your unique situation. Please ask your sales representative for items not listed below.