Model BF 200 - Separation System
The first step of the separation system is to set up the beds. Two basic models are available for the various soil conditions. The large BF plough body for use especially on medium to heavy soils with big stones and large amount on clods. Or the BFL plough body with long side shapers to keep the loose soil in the bed, preventing it from falling back into the furrow. It is possible to combine both bodies with bed loosening tines to work in non-prepared soils.
- Rigid frame, for easy adaption to required bed width
- Bed former bodies BF or BFL for optimum adaption to the soil conditions
- The bulbous BF body suits especially heavy soils
- The longer BFL body ensures a good bed preparation in light soils
- Shearbolt stone protection protects the bodies For stony conditions an auto-reset stone protection is available.
- The lane marker folds back with the main frame for road transport
- Stable fixed mounting frame
- Shearbolt stone protection
- Category 2 linkage