Model BF series - Double Blade Sickle Bar Mower
Enoagricola Rossi is one of the worldwide leaders in the production of sickle bar mowers. All of our machines are manufactured in our factory using only the highest quality materials. The double sickle bars mowers have an allowable cut from - 45° to + 90°, respect to the horizontal plan, to allow the mowing of hedges, ditches, banks, etc. Three Point Hitch with double action cutter bar. All bars are equipped with automatic safety release to protect the bar from any obstacles. The compactness of the sickle bar mower allows to work with low-power tractors ensuring money savings as well as productivity. Standard production equipment: cardan shaft, spare blade and blade protection. Our mowers are individually tested before shipment. MODELS : BF series with riveted guards. BFS series with bolted guards. Available in fixed teeth version (BF SERIES) and removable teeth version (BFS SERIES). H with hydraulic lift.
IDEAL FOR : small farms. Built to adapt to any type of land.
KEY FEATURES : The double action cutter bar ensures a sharp clean cut on any type of grass. The safety breakaway bar helps protect the cutter from obstructions in the field.
- Frame and 3 point hitch made of FE 510 steel.
- Transmission via three groove pulleys made of spheroidal cast iron with n. 3 belts.
- Drive shaft made of tempered and highly resistant 39NiCrMo3.
- Self-sharpening blade having riveted sections made of high quality steel.
- External shoe made of spheroidal cast iron.
- Main cutter bar made of 55Si7 to ensure high resistance and optimal flexibility.
- Automatic safety release to protect the bar from any obstacles.
- 1080 movements at 540 rpm. Breakaway system.
- Forged support.
- Cuts at 90° up and 45° down.
- High quality powder-coat paint.
- BF series with riveted guards and BFS series with bolted guards.
- Heavy duty shielded PTO shaft.