Model BGL 620 DSC 0103 - Semi-Mounted Rotary Wing Cutter
From Rotary Wing Cutter
Rousseau has brought its extensive experience to bear in the design of its Rotary wing cutter, which deliver the performance and versatility required to meet users’ expectations in terms of efficiency and yield.
- Productivity: A BGL 820 can cover more than 80 hectares per day.
- Versatility: BGLs are effective for vegetation of up to 80 mm in diameter.
- High-quality results: regular cut and optimal spreading of vegetation.
- Reliability and safety: designed and manufactured with quality constantly in mind, our BGLs will meet all of your requirements in terms of safety and maintenance costs.
- Three working widths: 4.60 m, 6.20 m, 8.20 m
- Cutting height adjustable from 25 to 400 mm
- Low hitch
- Wings raised by single-action mechanism with transport lock
- Mechanical suspension with anti-vibration mount