Billy Goat - Model BC2600 HM - Outback Brushcutter
The BC 26 Series Outback, designed for cutting tough overgrown brush, is ideal for cleaning meadows and fields, or cutting paths and trails - wherever dense brush and weeds present a clean-up challenge. The 26' wide rigid deck commercial-duty brush hog provides excellent stability in deep vegetation. The heavy-duty blade spindle is reinforced on four sides to tackle the toughest cutting conditions, including thick brush up to 6' high, grass and weeds over 8' tall, and saplings up to 2.0' diameter. The heavy-duty mechanical transaxle, featuring three speeds and reverse, combines the transmission and differential into one sealed package with no linkages to snag on brush. And for operator comfort and high productivity, forward and reverse controls are at your fingertips. Coupled with wide plow style handles and hand guards for better leverage and maximum protection, there's simply no other brushcutter on the market that offers the ease of use and clean-up performance of the BC26 Series.
- Heavy-Duty Mechanical Transaxle - Combines the trnasmission and differential into one sealed package with no linkages to snag on brush. Three speeds and reverse.
- Improved Shifting From Operator Station - Easy positive shifting between all three forward speeds and reverse.
- BC2600 Rigid Deck - Provides excellent stability in deep vegetation while mowing meadows.
- BC2600 Heavy Duty Blade Spindle - Reinforced in four directions for maximum durability and safety, so you can keep cutting in the harshest conditions.
- Rubberized Rear Deck Trim - Allows for easier stump clearance in reverse.
- Ergonomically-Angled Control Handles with Padded Grips - Intuitive drive controls make it easier for the operator to move forward and reverse conveniently from the handles. Wide plow style handles with padded grips and knubkle guards provide maximum protection and leverage in deep brush.
- Puncture Resistent Tires - 16' wheels and puncture resistant tires.