Billy Goat - Model F902S - Blower
As a homeowner, make fall cleanup enjoyable. Forget the fatigue associated with pushing blowers or strapping on a noisy backpack blower. The Self-Propelled option on the 9 hp Subaru and 13 hp Honda engines increases productivity, so you can enjoy your weekend! A distinct black grill marks the Force™ II. Unlike metal housings, the proven housing features a smooth, rounded design that eliminates air voids, reduces noise and increases output efficiency. At the heart of the Force™ II is a new single shot, closed face fan. At 16 blades, Billy Goat has 2x as many blades as the competition. No wonder, it’s the most productive unit on the market. And, while the Force™ II is already the lightest and easiest to push unit on the market, we’ve managed to lighten your load another 9lbs, plus we’ve made it easier to start.
- Self-Propelled - Forget the fatigue associated with pushing blowers. The 9hp Subaru and 13hp Honda engines have self-propelled options to increase productivity.
- Even Lower Weight - We've reduced the weight by another 9lbs! Plus, the new tubular frame design is more durable and lighter than before and reduces vibration.
- Improved Forward Discharge - Improved design of soft rubber is standard. It's a snap to install and is perfect for cleaning along wall and fences.
- Improved Fan Technology - Features a single shot, 16 blade, closed face fan, similiar in design to our popular F6 blower. Twice as many blades as most competitors! It's standard on all models and is the ulitimate in performance and reliability.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™ - Direct the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control. Lockable for single position.