BinManager - Premier Grain Bin Management System
As our premier product, the BinManager system intelligently monitors the moisture content and temperature of not just the grain itself, but also the outside air. This way, the system automatically knows when to run drying fans, which will kick on only at optimal times. The use of the innovative moisture cable technology allows you to supervise the equilibrium moisture content of the grain. No longer are you forced to climb up the exterior of the bin to probe the grain; this system runs by itself without the need for any human intervention. BinManager allows you to manage your grain from anywhere by logging in on the Internet, and it will even alert you to potential problems via e-mail or text messaging. Grain management has never been this simple or convenient.
At IntelliAir, our professional staff wants to help your operation grow. By installing one of our grain systems we can ensure you’re optimizing moisture content, which will help prevent shrinkage and over-drying.
- Manage multiple bins from anywhere using the Internet
- Receive alerts via text message or e-mail
- Read data from an unlimited amount of cables
Our systems will help you monitor and scrutinize temperature trends over time, which will help you keep your product moving in and out and reduce the risk of damage to your crops. A substandard system directly translates to lost profits, and with IntelliAir you can rest easy knowing your grain bin is operating with maximum efficiency.
You invest too much in your crop to run the risk of shrinkage or over-drying in your grain bins. Our premier product, BinManager, intelligently monitors the moisture content and the temperature of not just the grain in your bins, but also the outside air. This way, the system automatically knows the optimal times to run drying fans and heaters to reduce loss. This innovative moisture cable technology allows you to remotely supervise the equilibrium moisture content of the grain, which means no more climbing up the exterior of the bin to probe the grain. To top it off, BinManager allows you to manage your grain from anywhere by accessing a secure online account. It will even alert you to potential problems via e-mail or text messaging.
BinManager adds predictability and profitability to your grain bin management process.
- Internet-based software allows you to manage multiple bins and multiple sites, so you always know the condition of your grain
- The system will alert you to potential problems via text messages or email so you can act quickly
- An unlimited amount of temperature and moisture cables, giving you a clear, comprehensive picture of what's going on in your grain bins
- Data provides the ability to monitor and scrutinize temperature trends over time, which will help you move product in and out efficiently to reduce crop damage
- The system is compatible with additional features like Theft Manager or Rain Gauge, so you can customize it to your needs
- All parts are made and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Clear data to guide a successful harvest plan
- Effective conditioning to your target moisture content (MC)
- Saves time and energy while increasing bushels and profits