Activation,stabilisation and regeneration of soils and plants :
- Recultivating of golf and sports grass
- Root zone mixture for sports pitch construction
- On barren and compacted soils
- Grass and plant areas
(New constructions, regeneration, general maintenance)
- Interlocking of the surface
- Garden and Landscaping
- Treatment of soils,.new areas and regeneration
- Plant and growing mediums
- New plantations
- Tree redevelopment
- Soil and crumb structure
Decompacts clay soils – Binds light sandy soils.
- Prevents soil, wind and water erosion
- Promotes Micro Organisms in the soil.
- Improves soil fertility and water holding capacity.
- Releases locked up and partialy bound nutrients.
- The buffering and neutralising from toxins through Ion
- exchange capacities (i.e. salt and heavy metals.)
- The binding of fine particles in the soil.
- Increases the natural immune system of the of the plants
- And offers protection against harmful environmental influences
- Promotes quick and massive root development
- Improved transporting of nutrients
development of the Mykorrhiza