Model Bio-All - Nutrient Mobilizing Liquid Biofertilizer
BioAll has the unique ability to enrich the soil with Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potash. It efficiently fixes atmospheric nitrogen, solubilizes the insoluble and chemically fixed phosphates and has the ability to mobilize and solubilize soil potash and insoluble potash compounds thus making all three of these essential nutrients available to the plant in a ready, available form. It also enhances the availability of Mn, Mg, Fe, Mo, Bo, Zn and Cu among others in the soil. This is dependent on the nutrients being already present in the soil in a non-availble form.
- BioAll provides the major nutrients (NPK) to the soil which results in higher yields.
- BioAll produces certain growth promoting substances such as Thiamine, Indol and Acetic Acid which help impart resistance to the plant from plant pathogens such as Alternaria and Fusarium.
- It produces organic acids like Citric, Tartaric, Malic which increase the availability of Phosphates in the rhizosphere.
- It reduces the necessity for the application nitrogenous, phosphatic & potash fertilizes by up to 20%-25%.
- Bio-Innovations (microbes)
- Nutrient obilizing bio fertilizers.
- ability to enrich soil with Nitrogen Phosphorous Potash
- Enhances availablility of Mn,MG,Fe,Mo,BO,Zn,And Cu
- Provides major nutrient (NPK) to the soil
- Available in 1 Liter,5 gallons and totes
- For soil application: Apply 1 litre of BioAll with irrigation or mix with 1 ton of FYM per 1 hectare.
- For seed treatment: Mix 5ml to 7ml of BioAll per kg of seeds.
- Seedling dipping: Mix 50-70ml of BioAll in 15 litres of water & dip the seedling for 5 minutes before transplanting.
- Tree treatment: Dilute BioAll @ 200ml /acre.