BIO GIPS - High Grade Calcium Sulphate Powder
Bio Gips ('Bio Gypsum') is a very high-grade calcium sulphate powder, allowed to be used in organic agriculture and horticulture. A 100% pure, natural product, it comes straight from the quarry and is additive-free. Using Bio Gips makes it possible to raise calcium, without increasing the pH.
- Allowed to be used in organic agriculture under Regulation (EC) No 889/2008.
- Contains readily available calcium combined with sulphate.
- Does not contain high levels of heavy metals.
- Can be used to manage high levels of magnesium, potassium and sodium.
- Adds calcium to the soil without increasing pH.
- Improves soil structure and workability, because the calcium ions supplied by Bio Gips will open the soil by taking position between the clay platelets.
- Ideal for mixing through compost (blends).
Available in 25 kg bags and 1 ton big bags.
Average 100 - 2,000 kg per hectare, depending on soil characteristics and results of the Soil Balance Analysis.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Store in a dry area out of direct sunlight.
- May not be suitable for application by fertiliser spreader.
- For performance Soiltech recommends a trial application on a small area before wide-spread use.