Model Bio Lime - Organic Lawn Fertiliser
As your lawn grows it takes up nutrients from the soil. A natural process which normally leads to a reduction in pH, i.e. the soil becomes more acid. At the same time rain, which usually contains acid (acid rain), falls on the lawn increasing its acidity and washes out the lime. As a lawn becomes more acidic it creates an unhealthy environment for grass.
- The soil locks up nutrients and tends to become stagnant and sour. No matter how much fertiliser and irrigation you apply, your lawn will not respond well and unfortunately this is just the right environment for moss to thrive. So it is no wonder that many of our lawns suffer from moss invasion.
- Bio Lime is an organic fertiliser ideal for use in spring or autumn to combat a low pH. It sweetens the soil making it less acid and encourages healthy strong grass growth. Bio Lime also contains healthy bacteria which eats thatch and dead moss eliminating the need to rake or scarify.
- Finally, it contains magnesium which creates a green healthy sward and helps maintain a strong colour throughout the winter months.
- Bio Lime comes in 20kg bags (granular form) which covers 200 square metres.
- Delivery of the item is free to most UK mainland addresses.
- Provides the discerning gardener with the ideal nutrients to produce and thick and soft lawn
- Helps lawns to recover after stressful periods like drought, flood, heavy play, scarification or even neglect
- Only two applications per year makes sure that your lawn is fed most effectively and produces a dense, deep green lawn
- Helps to grow the most luxurious lawn while removing the hard work
- Application time: September - January
- Destroy moss: No
- Consume thatch: Yes
- Slow release: 6 months
- Granular or liquid: Granular
- Coverage: 200m2
- Weight: 20kg