Bio-Organic fertilizer is made by accelerated bio conversion process under controlled conditions using remains of fruits, vegetables, food and by-products of agro process industry.
Uses: Bio-Organic fertilizer is used alone or in combination with chemical fertilizers at the time of drilling or broadcast sowing / transplanting. It can also be applied as side dressing along the rows or encircling the plants.
- Colour: Black to dark brown
- Texture: Free flowing coarse powder
- Variable weed seeds: Absence
- Odour: Earthy smell
- Maturity test: Positive (Digested)
- Moisture %: 20-25
- Total organic matter %: 20-25
- pH: 6.8-7.8
- Carbon: Nitrogen ratio: 12.1:18.1
- Nitrogen: 1.60 to 2.50
- Phosphorous: 0.80 to 1.20
- Potassium: 0.80 to 1.20