BioBag - Model 190420 - Resealable Sandwich Bags
BioBag is a world leader in providing bags and films for the collection of organic waste for the purpose of composting. Unlike regular plastic, BioBags can be consumed by micro-organisms that live in our soils. Because of this, our bags can also be readily composted along with organic waste in municipal composting facilities. BioBag isn’t a large petroleum-based plastic bag company that now conveniently dabbles in the new business of compostable bags. We are, instead, a small company of dedicated employees, who are fully committed to only producing certified compostable bags and films.
Little steps really do make a BIG difference when creating products for the GREEN industry is all we do!
Please visit BioBagAmericas.com to learn more about the world of waste separation and composting.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use within one year of purchase.
- Store in cool, dry place away from excessive heat.
- Not recommended for use in the microwave or for storing liquids.
- Bags are made from a breathable material which helps keep foods, like veggies and fruits, fresher longer. However, may not be suitable for long-time storage of all foods.
FOOD STORAGE BAG BENEFITS & INFO:
- Made with GMO Free crops
- BPA Free
- Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Approved by the FDA
- Great for on-the-go uses: work, school lunches, travel, picnics, or for storage at home
Product Dimensions: 6.5 in. x 6.7 in
Box Dimensions: 7.1 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.4 in.
25 bags per unit
12 Units Per Case
Mater-Bi is an innovative family of bioplastics derived from the starches of plants, vegetable oils and compostable polymers.
This certification assures that BioBag products meet the specifications found in ASTM D6400 and will compost rapidly and safely when placed in a municipal or commercial composting facility.
Facilities may not exist in your area. To find a municipal composting facility, visit www.findacomposter.com.