Total Azote (N) 10% w/w of which:
Ammoniacal Azote 3% w/w
Ureic Azote 7% w/w
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) 10% w/w soluble in water
Potassium Oxide (K2O) 10% w/w soluble in water
Boron (B) 0,05% w/w soluble in water
Zinc (Zn) 0,02 % w/w soluble in water
- Protect from temperatures approaching 0°C or exceeding 50°C
- Before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- It is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the
- morning or at the end of the day.
- Do not stack product more than two containers high.
- In case of spillage of the content use suitable absorbent material.
Arboreal and fruit crops:50 60 Kg/Ha (38,76 46,51 Lt/Ha)
Vegetable crops:40 50 Kg/Ha (31,01 38,76 Lt/Ha)
Flowers and ornamental plants:30 40 Kg/Ha (23,26 31,01 Lt/Ha)
- In clay soils you must administer the minimum doses.
Kg 1 Kg 6 Kg 12 KG 30 Kg 250 Kg 1200