100% Biofertilizers: 3, 5, 10, 50 liters; 1 cubic meter. For larger quantities: Send price request. Possible screening of various fractions: 4 6 mm.; 6-8 mm. 10 and 12 mm. With its high content of organic humic substances, nutrients, microorganisms and enzymes fertilizer is an indispensable tool for: Production of seedlings for flowers and vegetables. Growing flowers and vegetables in greenhouses and outdoors. Vegetable. Horticulture and viticulture. Ornamental shrubs and roses. Reclamation. Lawns and more.
More important advantage of Biofertilizers
Some of the important advantages of Biofertilizers are:
- Provide normal development of plants;
- Does not contain phytopathogenic microorganisms;
- Increases plant resistance to pathogens;
- Improved Moisture Capacity and stabilizes the pH of the soil decontaminated it by increasing its fertility. And maintain normal density and moisture.
- Promotes growth of healthier and cultivated crops
- Powerful bio-stimulator that delivers all the necessary micro and macro elements for plants.
- In the fertilizer is easily digested and contain significant amounts of macro imikroelementi as: N, P2O5, K2O, Ca, Mg, S, Fe, Cu, Zu, Mn, Ti and others.
- Fertilizer enriched microorganisms, phytohormones, enzymes, vitamins and the like. Which are in the manure into smaller amounts and more difficult to access the form.
- BIOHUMUS slowly released nutrients, allowing them to remain in the soil for up to five (5) years.
- Humic acids highly prevalent (2.28 times) than fulvo. They are most often associated with humic acids and thus determine the quality of organic fertilizer in.
- Humic acid fertilizer to possess negative charges justifying the detention of a number of food cations Ca2 +, Mg2 +, K +, Fe2 +, Cu2 +, Zn2 +, Mn2 + and others.
- Humic acid fertilizer to retain cations in the soil, which creates conditions for absorption by the roots and transported to the aerial vegetative parts.
- Humic acid fertilizer to help reduce evaporation of soil water up to 30%.
What is The Biofertilizers?
Biofertilizer is organic material resulting from the feeding of red Californian worms (Lumbricus rubellus u Eisenia foetida) with organic residues and their complete conversion into Biofertilizers. Material is homogeneous, odorless, rich in organic matter and used as Biofertilizer. It is dry organic, loose, small granular material with a dark brown color. The worms feed on different types of animal manure and other organic waste. During the digestion process, these materials are beneficially altered both chemically and physically. The final product is 'Biofertilizers' best soil conditioner that provides everything needed for plants.
There are three main aspects of its positive effects on plants:
- Nutritional effect of macro - and micronutrients.
- Meliorative action of microorganisms on soil.
- Bio-regulatory action humuficated organic matter.
Biofertilizer contains all 16 elements needed by plants in concentrated form. The concentrations of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and other useful elements are many times higher than in most rich soil. These nutrients are absorbed easily by the plants, are released according to their needs (Biofertilizer provides nourishment for plants for 3 to 5 years).
Biofertilizer is the best organic Biofertilizer as it contains huge amounts of beneficial bacteria and other microorganisms, many biologically active stimulators for plants, vitamins, amino acids and antibiotics, hormones added to it in the digestive process of the worm. They are much more than manure, not to mention chemical Biofertilizer. Special value of humic acid Biofertilizer give. Humus is a major reserve of nutrients involved in the formation of water-resistant aggregates and improves water and air regime of soil. Particles of Biofertilizer are oval, help soil aeration because it does not clump. By improving soil structure, plants are able to grow fast and healthy.
Biofertilizer retains moisture and allows excellent drainage of the soil. Excess water is filtered so that the roots do not rot. This allows more economical irrigation.
Biofertilizer possesses bactericidal properties and creates soil conditions, hindering the development of disease. Plants more easily tolerate frost and drought. Fertilizer contains no weed seeds or compounds that inhibit crop growth. Fertilizer is used as a means to improve the growth and development of plants.
Fertilizer is one of the most important and main detoksikanti of pesticides imported into the soil.
It is a good biological detoksikant contaminated by uranium mining soils and soils contaminated with heavy metals.
The formation of a calcium-magnesium and aluminum humates chelates shuminovite acids fertilizer leads to an improvement in the structure of the soil - formed srednozarnesta waterproof, absorbed substantial quantities of H 2 O and productive nutrients which are not washed out of the soil.
Application of Fertilizer
As a high quality organic fertilizer fertilizer is widely used in all crops throughout the plant development.
Biological fertilizer is used as follows:
- Fertilizer in spring and autumn
- Feeding during the growing period
- As a basis for plant nutrition in organic farming,
- As the basis of substrates for growing flowers and produce seeds and seedlings
- As the base substrate for rooting of cuttings or other plants
- For the preparation of various substrates for greenhouses.
Following recommended dosages. In practice, the use of 100 to 400 l / ha. Fertilizer does not burn even the weakest, and plants may be used in larger quantities. Dosages depend on the characteristics of the soil. Due to hygroscopicity and volatility of fertilizer weight is measured in liters. It is used as basic fertilization and feeding of all crops.
Dosage and Method of Use
Soaking seeds before Planting
150mL fertilizer were placed in 1 liter of water, wherein the conditioned 12 hours. In the solution soak for 5-6 hours seeds, bulbs or potatoes for planting.
Seedlings in Pots
Sown in a mixture of 1 part fertilizer and 3 to 5 parts of the soil (by volume rather than by weight).
Seedlings of vegetables to the beds:
1L fertilizer sprayed per 1m ² of the bed, and then mixed with the topsoil of the seedbed.
Vegetable crops in organic farming
Use 100 to 500 liters / ha depending on the soil characteristics. When rigs socket fertilizer is evenly distributed on all nests or beds. In direct rigs fertilizer is spread evenly over the entire surface. If necessary, is fed with a 50 ÷ 150ml of plant.
Featuring 10% Biofertilizers crop increased to 95% because they maintain normal humidity, temperature stable, well-developed root system and a strong stem. In nurseries can be used fresh manure, because ammonia contains N, which produces limited 'uncontrolled' development of the stem.
Introduction of Biofertilizers in quantities 200-250kg/dka helps to form a waterproof grain structure of the soil. Importation of fertilizer is important event because it greatly reduced the amount of microorganisms in glasshouse soil as a result of the use of disinfectants.
Flowers in pots
When potting mix 1 part fertilizer to 3 parts soil. Are fed every 2-3 months, and 2-4 tablespoons of fertilizer mixed with the upper
Fruit trees and vineyards, SHRUBS,
Planting: the pit apply 2-4 liters of fertilizer per tree; 1-2 liters per shrub or rose; 0.3-0.4 liters per vine. Feeding: Spring and autumn are sprinkled over the root system 1-3 liters of fertilizer per tree; 0.5-1.5 liters per vine, shrub rose. Then it is mixed with soil.
Lawns and Turf
- Seeding :150-200 mL of fertilizer m² are covered over the planting area, mixed with topsoil and seeded seeds. Feeding: Sprinkle 50-150 mL
- per m² (after mowing) and watered thoroughly.
Reclamation of Lands
- Place 3 liters per m² fertilizer and mix with a 10 cm topsoil.
- For all crops fertilizer can be used in dry form (dug or scattered on the surface), as a solution or as a suspension.
- Ventilated area without abundant light and normal relative humidity.