BioMicro - Model B-Micro - Micronutrient Mobilizing Liquid Fertilizer
BioMicro is a biological mix, is capable of mobilizing Iron, Zinc and Sulphur and making them available to the plant. This combination of selected and compatible bacteria acts to give essential micronutrients to the plantIron mobilizing bacteria efficiently make iron available to the plant. The metabolites excreted by microorganisms into the soil as strong chemical reagents and the activities of microbial enzymes are principal factors in this process.
The biochemical activity of microorganisms, depending on environmental conditions, results in mobilization or stabilization of iron in the soil.
The Sulphur Mobilizing bacteria - mobilize insoluble and chemically fixed sulphates and hence make them available to the plant The Zinc mobilizing bacteria- plays an important role in increasing the availability of Zn in soil, thus enhancing Zn accumulation.
It fortifies the soil with bacterial metabolites.
BioMicro produces many organic acids like Ferric acid, Nicotinic acid, Tartaric acid, Mallic acid etc. resulting in an overall increase in the availability of important micronutrients in the rhizosphere.
Dosage and Instructions:
- For soil application: Apply 1 litre of BioMicro with irrigation or mix with 1 ton of FYM per 1 hectare.
- For seed treatment: Mix 5ml to 7ml of BioMicro per kg of seeds.
- Seedling dipping: Mix 50-70ml of BioMicro in 15 litres of water & dip the seedling for 5 minutes before transplanting.
- Tree treatment: Dilute BioMicro @ 200ml /acre.
- Bio-Innovations (microbes)
- Zinc mobilizing bacteria, increases availability of Zn in soil
- Produces many organic acids - Ferric Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Mallic Acid, results in greater increase of important micro-nutrients in the rhizosphere