BioSec - Storage Systems
Material storage may be required in the system for buffer between intermittent feed systems, truck loading to suit transportation schedules, incineration and dryer feed.
- Storage vessels and retrieval systems are available in many types, shapes and sizes to suit the facility.
- Storage system can be configured suit the available space.
- Loading system can be matched to truck or container.
- Storage container can be square, rectangular or round.
- Size permitting, hopper or silo can be factory-fabricated and painted, minimizing field welding and coating.
- As the hopper or silo systems are enclosed they contain odors while in storage and minimize odor problems.