Bird-X - Model Deer Gard - Deer Repellent Devices
Deer Repellent Made Easy. Safely keep pest deer away from your outdoor space without chemicals or traps.
- Ultrasonic (Silent) Deer Repellent Device
- Humane, Easy to Use and Extremely Effective
- Protects Gardens and Lawns from Damage
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Great for any outdoor space
- Water and weather resistant
- Protects up to 4,000 sq. ft
High-frequency soundwaves (silent to most humans) irritate deer, making them flee to seek calmer, untreated areas.
Humane. Ultrasonic sound waves do not harm deer, only irritates them.
This device only repels deer enough to make them leave the treated area.
- Designed for residential use
- Safe, energy-conscious, green, non-toxic
- Easy to operate, motion-activated
WARNING: This product contains DEHP, a phthalate chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- Built especially for small outdoor areas. Effective coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft. per unit.
- Rodents (Rats and Mice)
- Bats and Squirrels
- Cats and Dogs
- Skunks and Possums
- Gardens, Lawns, and Backyards
- Patios, Porches and Courtyards
- Ponds, Rivers, Meadows
- Barns, Farms, and Stables
- Front and Side Yards
- Ornamental Gardens, Shrubs
- Community Gardens and Parks
- Driveways and Private Roads
- Orchards and Vineyards
- Protect gardens, plants, and property from deer & pest damage
- Cut recurring cleanup & repair costs
- Reduce health & liability risks associated with deer & pest infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, E. Coli, Histoplasmosis, & even rabies (bats)
- Save outdoor grounds from pest damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, & other visitors
- Unit Dimensions: 6.75” x 5.5” x 3.5”
- Box dimensions: 10' x 8' x 4' / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- AC Power Cord Length: 30 ft. (all versions)
- Coverage: Up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Frequency: 15–25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB at 1 meter
- Electricity Costs: Less than $0.25 per month
- Compliance: EPA Est. 089624-CHN-001. CE marked
- Motion Sensor Range: 35’ x 70’
- Working Current: <200mA
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V “C” batteries or 120vAC adaptor. Other voltage adaptors should be purchased locally. Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in).