Black Diamond is a potassiumhumate suspension with 18% bio-active humic acids. It is a water soluble high quality plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner and can be applied for agricultural and horticultural plants, fruit trees, ornamental plants, turf and pasture for soil and foliar application. It is a permanent humic substance and cannot be degraded that fast by the micro-organisms of the soil. It can be used together with or without most fertilizers and micronutrients.
Black Diamond is gained through alkaline extraction from Turkey highly oxidized lignites (known as Leonardite ). It arises at the chemical and biological humification of plant and organic matter and by the biological activity of microorganisms. It provides a very high content of humic and fulvic acids and natural biologically active trace elements.
Black Diamond is a bio-active growth-stimulant and soil conditioner with 18% humic acids, especially for sandy and clay soils. It can be applied to all agricultural and horticultural plants. It can enhance the performance of fertilizers and reduces input-costs.
- Stimulates plant growth by an increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improves quality of plants Stimulates plant enzymes
- Improves the soil structure and the water-holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial micro-organisms
- Enhances the cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Increases the effictiveness of fertilizers and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching
- Promotes root development
- Increases te permeability of cell-membranes in the roots and increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelator for micro-elements in alkaline soils and increases their availibility for plants
- Decreases stress by drought and stress by the application of plant treatments
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances development of radicles
- Reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in soils
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents
Directions for use:
Black Diamond is a concentrated, soluble liquid suspension and will not block the nozzles of irrigation systems, as the particle size of the suspension is <100 microns. It is suitable for direct application or you also can mix it with soluble fertilizer formulations like soluble NPK, DAP or urea and also with herbicides. It can be applied by sprinkler, drip or surface irrigation systems. We recommend a miscibility test before the first application of a mixture.
Soil application (Trickle/ Drip Irrigation):
Apply 20-30 L Black Diamond per hectare per year, on soils poor in organics and/or on sandy soils 30 L per hectare per year. It is recommended to use it more frequently but in rather small application rates.
Foliar application (Boomspray/Sprinkler/ Overhead Irrigation):
Mix 1-2 L Black Diamond with at least 1000 L water per hectare and apply the mixture 2-4 times per crop, and add to foliar fertilizers or to pesticides.
Blend the seeds with a 0.05-0.15% solution, pH 7-7.5, the best at 20°C for 8-10 hours. Per 100 kg seeds apply 50-100 ml of Black Diamond
Mixture of 0.5% (2L/400L water/ha).