Bobcat - Model 324 - Compact Excavators
Reach farther and dig deeper with the 324 compact excavators. Its eight foot six inch dig depth and 14 foot reach deliver serious digging possibilities in tight areas, with minimal repositioning. Hydraulically retract the undercarriage to only 39 inches to travel through gates or between homes, and then expand to 54 inches for a wider footprint and greater performance. Equipped with the same hydraulic system as a larger Bobcat excavator, the 324 has impressive cycle times and break-out forces to complete jobs faster. The system’s torque-limiting piston pump is able to sense and react to hydraulic loads, for better utilization of the engine’s torque curve.
- Auxiliary hydraulics
- Rubber track
- Manufacturer: Bobcat
- Model Year: 2014
- Model: 324
- M.S.R.P.: Request a Quote
- Length: 153.7 in.
- Height: 85.5 in.
- Width: 38.6 in.
- Weight: 3,571 lbs.
- Weight Class: 1.5 t
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 gal.
- Engine Type: Tier 4 emissions
- Horsepower: 13.9 hp @ 2,500 rpm
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- System Relief Pressure: 3,350 psi
- Std Pump Flow: 7.9 gpm
- Travel Speed - Forward: High: 2.5 mph
- Low: 1.5 mph
- Arm Force: 1,778 lbf
- Dig Depth: 8.5 ft.
- Bucket Reach: 14 ft. at ground level
- Bucket Digging Force: 3,620 lbf
- Dump Height: 8.7 ft.
- Boom Lift Capacity: 1,032 lbs.
- Boom Swing Radius: 118 in.
- Boom Swing Radius - Left: 80°
- Boom Swing Radius - Right: 60°
- Tail Swing Radius: Conventional