Bobcat - Model CT122 - Tractor
The CT122 is perfect for working in and around barns and sheds, mowing, property maintenance or light-duty work. Just like the CT120, it's an excellent way to get legendary Bobcat® productivity for your small farm or commercial property. The CT122, however, has ten percent more horsepower, providing extra muscle for hilly terrain or large mowing jobs.
- Premium Features: Bobcat makes premium features standard on its tractors, so attachments and implements are easy to switch and easy to use.
- Front-End Loader Versatility: Easily move or carry dirt, mulch or manure; dig dirt and dump material with our front-end loader. Bobcat’s dual hydraulic pumps, together with greater tractive effort, provide consistent, ample power for lifting.
- 3-Point Hitch Versatility: Designed so 1 person can quickly change implements as the job requires-without constantly climbing on and off the tractor to check your link positioning.
- Standard Telescoping Lower Links: Typically found only on premium machines, telescoping lower links come standard on most Bobcat compact tractors.
- PTO Versatility: Every Bobcat tractor comes with rear Power Take-Off for your rear-mounted implements, and optional mid-PTO operates plenty of powered implements that eliminate difficult hand labor.
- Live PTO: Available on models CT235 and lower, enabling your PTO to stay engaged at full speeds as your stop or change directions while mowing around landscape features.
- Angle blade - 3 pt.
- Auger - 3 pt.
- Backhoe - 3 pt.
- Box blade - 3 pt.
- Bucket, snow and light material
- Finish mower - 3 pt.
- Front mount snow blade - compact tractor
- Front mount snowblower - compact tractor
- Front-end loader - compact tractor
- Mid mount mower - compact tractor
- Pallet fork
- Rear ballast box - 3 pt.
- Rotary cutter - 3 pt.
- Snowblower - 3 pt.
- Sprayer - 3 pt.
- Tiller - 3 pt.
- Tine rake - 3 pt.