Compact - Model 9 - Grain Bagger with Frontal Loading
From Grain Bagger
The grain bagger is a machine that ensures the correct filling of horizontal polyethylene silos. With this machine the grains, loaded directly from the rear tailboard of whatever trailer or truck, are directed to the silobag by means of a horizontal auger, driven by the tractor power take-off. On request, possibility of turning the Grain Bagger into a self-propelled machine (which does not require the use of a tractor).
- Drive system PTO shaft
- Type of products: Any kind of grain
- Brake system: Hydraulic disk brakes adjustable by hand pump
- Tractor (not self-propelled version): Minimum Power 33 kW (45 CV), PTO shaft speed 540 r.p.m.
- Horizontal silo size: Ø 9 feet (274 cm)
- Capability: More than 150 Ton/h
- Total weight: 1.500 kg