Boughton - Close Coupled Trailers
Features: Designed for ease of operation, Rigid design, Available in Trailer lengths to suit 20’ or 22’ CHEM Standard with inner and outer container guide rails for improved container security, Capable of front or rear end loading – (If Kwikcova sheeting system is fitted front end loading only). Latest design, deep section “I” beam construction for optimum rigidity and low operational weight.
- Heavy duty deep section'I' beam construction for optimum rigidity and low operational weight.
- High quality tri-axle module complete with full air suspension, disc brakes, EBS anti-lock braking system and front lift axle.
- Super single wheels and tyres.
- Simple and positive three lever control system.
- Retractable diamond format drawbar mechanism, with replaceable wear pads for ease of maintenance
- Pneumatically operated drawbar lock.
- Hydraulically operated container locks and stabiliser legs for strength and speed of operation.
- Manually adjustable front and rear container stops.
- Bolt on towing eye (50 or 57.5mm)
- Capable of loading and carrying CHEM standard or DIN narrow rail containers without additional modification.
- Optional Boughton Kwikcova sheeting system.
- British manufacture.
Available in trailer lengths of 20' or 22', the Boughton Tri-axle Close Coupled Trailer compliments the industry standard Boughton Hookloader, providing a unique 44,000kg GTW, matched combination, from a single source, with all the operational and service advantage this arrangement brings