Boughton - Hookloader
Introduced to the market back in 1973 the Boughton Hookloader , remains the 'Industry Standard' that other manufacturers seek to aspire to. The Boughton Hookloader enjoys an enviable reputation for, simplicity of operation, robustness, reliability and serviceability. Introduced in the 1990’s, the market leading Boughton Kwikcova auto sheeting system compliments the Hookloader perfectly, providing the customer with arguably the very best and most reliable combination available today.In addition, due to the clever design of the Kwikcova in/out sheeting arms, the complete unit (hookloader and sheeting system) remains within C & U maximum legal width while in travel mode.
- British manufacture.
- Uncomplicated design, largely unaltered since it’s introduction .
- CHEM standard (‘B’ Spec) or Universal (‘C‘ Spec – Including modified cable or Dinasaur containers) models..
- Heavy duty deep section main frame for optimum strength and rigidity.
- Straightforward and logical hydraulic system
- Cab mounted, electric/pneumatic over hydraulic control box.
- Secure and robust, low maintenance body mounting points.
- Three point, container locking system . Rear ‘Combilock’ (clamp and lock) container locking system . Rear facing secondary container locks. Steel lifting hook, with the option of an auto hook safety pin (fitted as standard on the ‘C’ Spec)
- Rear roller or axle stabiliser jack options.
- Heavy duty rear light guards.
- Fully interlocked for optimum safety
- A wide range of practical no nonsense options, including , towing hitch, onboard weighing, rear view camera and of course the brilliantBoughton Kwikcova auto sheeting system.
Available in three axle (26,000kg GVW) or four axle (32,000 GVW) variants, the Boughton Hookloader can of course be matched with the superb Boughton Tri-axle Close Coupled Trailer, providing a tailor made 44,000 GTW combination supplied complete from a single manufacturer. A true, “One stop shop”'