Boughton - Skip Loader System
Launched at the RWM exhibition in Birmingam in September 2013, the much anticipated Boughton Power-Reach (PR18) 18,000kg GVW skiploader, is the first introduction of a completely new product range. A natural progression for the company, replacing the long lived and industry regarded Telehoist and Maclift skiploader products. Complimenting the Power-Reach unit is the fully integrated and revolutionary Intacova sheeting system . The maximum width of the Power-Reach skiploader, including the Intacova sheeting system (when fitted) is 2550mm, which meets C&U maximum legal width requirements.
- Independent telescopic lift arms
- Fully re-designed hydraulic system, incorporating, simple and positive multi lever hydraulic controls “hold to run” and fast off load for empty skips.
- Pneumatically operated tip hooks, powered up and down
- Independent telescopic stabiliser legs with the option of pad or roller feet.
- Multi position, asymmetric front and side skip stops.
- Heavy duty cab guard, incorporating an optional and detachable Intacova sheeting system stowage tray.
- Easy access panels for hydraulic tank and main hydraulic valve chest.
- Front and rear access grab handles. The rear grab handles can also be deployed as sheeter rear locating points.
- Inboard and outboard hydraulic cylinder protection
- Heavy duty “walk-on” hydraulic cylinder guards.
- Retractable access ladder to both sides.
- Heavy duty removable rear light guards and rear access steps.
With the introduction of the Boughton Power-Reach range,major emphasis has been placed on improved functionality and productivity,coupled to safety, operational reliability and easy serviceability.