Bourgault - Model 3720 - Independent Coulter Drill
Bourgault sets the standard in today’s marketplace with the two-row Bourgault 3720 Independent Coulter Drill. Available from 30 to 70 foot working widths, and row spacing options of 7½, 10 and 12 inches, farmers now can configure a system to achieve unprecedented seeding efficiency for their operation.
Headland Drill Control - Headland Drill Control allows the automatic engagement and retraction of the seed openers at the headlands, so producers can turn around at the end of the field with only the auto steer engagement to contend with. The Headland Drill Control is standard on 2016 model year systemswhen mated to a 6000 or 7000 series air seeder equipped with an X30 Apollo controller.
- Parallel Walking Coulter Arm Assembly - This advanced 1:1 parallel link design ensures accurate seed placement for many trouble-free seasons.
- Contour-Ability & Consistency - Achieve consistent seeding depth in rolling land with a 1:1 parallel link design with minimal sensitivity to debris and existing seed furrows.
- INCREASE Your Efficiency - The 3720 ICD is available in unit widths from 30 feet (9.1m) up to 70 feet (21.3 m)!
- Hi-Flotation Option
- Centre Hi-Flotation option provides 800/65R32 front tires & 16.5L rear tires on Main Frame only, and is available for 3720-60 & standard on 3720-70 units.
- Full Hi-Flotation option provides 800/65R32 on the front of the main frame and 540/65R24 on the front of the wings, and 16.5L rear tires on the main frame, and is available for 3720-60 & 3720-70 units.
- Variety of Spacing Options - The 2-row Bourgault 3720 Independent Coulter Drill is offered at 7½' (190 mm), 10' (254 mm) and 12' (305 mm) spacings, with the flexibility of a row-crop spacing on the 7½' (190 mm) and 10' (254 mm) spaced models.
- On-The-Fly Hydraulic Control - The Model 405 Control Box provides precise electric-over-hydraulic control so you can make adjustments as your conditions change.
- Low Disturbance Seed Boot Scraper - The low disturbance seed boot scraper creates minimal disturbance to ensure precise seed placement and maximize moisture retention.
- Winged Seedboot Scraper - Available on 12” (305 mm) spacing only.
- Choice Of Packer & Cleaner Wheels - You can configure the 3720 ICD for your specific requirements.
- Series III Mid Row Banders - Achieve the best possible returns by placing your nitrogen fertilizer in the optimal location when one-pass seeding.
- AirGuard Seed Brakes - A recommended option to help achieve optimum seed placement.