Bovine BlueLite - Vitamins
From Beef Cattle
Hydration is the key component for health and profitability. For over twenty years, Bovine BlueLite has been the first choice for cattle in the feedyard to provide specific electrolytes, multiple energy sources, and essential vitamins and nutrients. Decades of field studies have shown that Bovine BlueLite is an effective way to ensure that cattle maintain body weight and dry matter intakes as well as water intake. An easy-to-feed electrolyte, Bovine BlueLite is very palatable, buffered, and provides added energy sources and vitamins needed during periods of dehydration.
Bovine BlueLite maintains hydration in times of stress, such as upon arrival to feedlots, during periods of heat stress, and prior to shipping. When cattle suffer from dehydration, potassium is the first electrolyte that is excreted. As a high potassium electrolyte, Bovine BlueLite provides cattle with a source for quick supplementation. Bovine BlueLite can be added to water, in the TMR, or top dress on feed. For use during heat stress events, supplement a few days before temperatures rise and continue to use during heat stress periods.
- Overcoming the stresses and health challenges that happen during the introduction to a feedyard is the key to health and profitability.
- Bovine BlueLite 2Bw is the ultimate receiving product, combining the time-proven effectiveness of Bovine BlueLite plus the digestion supporting benefits of DFMs (direct-fed microbials). An easy-to-feed product, Bovine BlueLite 2Bw provides electrolytes, energy, and beneficial bacteria.
- Bovine BlueLite 2Bw contains 2.5 billion CFUs (colony forming units) to help populate the gut with beneficial bacteria, supporting digestion. By adding Bovine BlueLite 2Bw to daily rations during periods of stress, producers are able to maintain feed and water intakes, while supporting digestive health.
- For starting feedlot cattle
- At arrival into the yard
- To support dry matter intake
- During hot weather and heat stress
- Hospital cattle
- Long haul cattle
- Prior to shipping
- During sorting
- After diarrhea
- For other stress and dehydration challenges
- During shipping and at receiving
- For long haul cattle
- To support dry matter intake
- To maintain hydration
- In hospital pens
- During heat stress
Key Functional Components: Buffered Electrolytes, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium Chloride, Energy Sources
- Easy-to-use electrolyte
- Specifically designed to support by maintaining body fluids
- Convenient, new liquid form can be added to water
- Veterinarians, nutritionists, and producers agree that it is one of the most versatile electrolytes on the market
- Powerful combination of electrolytes and DFM's for hydration and digestive support
- Contains 2.5 billion CFUs (colony forming units) to help populate the gut with beneficial bacteria
- Helps support optimum digestion
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Very palatableto help support water intake
- Provides added nutrients and electrolytes
- Delivers fluid balancing osmolytes
- Supplements potassium, magnesium, and calcium
- Can be added to the TMR or as a top dress
- Natural bacteria to maintain gut health
- Buffered electrolytes offer support during heat stress and dehydration
- Contains multiple energy sources and vitamin fortification
- Combines top quality bacteria by CHR Hanson and hydration innovation by TechMix
- Provide 4 to 8 ounces per head per day during hot weather, or anytime dehydration is a risk.
- Feed 1 pound per head per day, for 2 days, to cattle about to be shipped, or newly received.
- Feed 4 to 8 ounces per head per day for 1 week before transport and 2 days after returning.
- Provide 4 to 8 ounces (by weight) per head per day during heat stress, cold weather, or anytime dehydration is a risk.
- Feed 4-6 ounces (by weight) per head per day, for 7-14 days for newly recieved cattle.
- For fat cattle, mix in the ration to provide 1 pound (by weight) per head per day for 2 days prior to shipping.