Bowman - Circle Working Facility System
The Bowman Circle Working Facility is designed to process cattle through with minimum time... minimum stress. The Working Facility features a half-circle holding pen with a half-circle, solid-side, wedged alley. A solid panel gate swings through the full arc of the holding pen, so cattle can be moved into the alley with minimum hazing.
- Two sizes... Calf alley 12' at bottom, 28' at top... Standard alley 16' at bottom, 32' at top
- Heavy gauge sheet steel panels on alley and holding pen, with 3-inch channel steel frame.
- All bolt assembly.
- Smooth sides prevent animal injury from bolt heads, corners, etc.
- Push-up backstops drop back in place to minimize backing and bunching. Pipe along top of alley prevents piling.
- Full, 3/4 circle, 1/2 circle, and 1/4 circle working areas available.
- Shipped from factory in 5 ft. panel sections for easier handling and set-up.
- Optional S-curve alley available for limited space areas.