Ploeger - Model BP 2100 - Self-Propelled Bean Picker
From Bean Pickers
The BP 2100 self-propelled bean picker is the result of 50 years’ (!) experience and knowledge in the building and use of bean-picking machines. A contemporary, reliable machine that is perfectly attuned to its task even under the most extreme weather and field conditions: a nice guarantee for the farmer, the contract worker and the factory.Every year since 2003, the BP 2100 has again demonstrated its value: an unprecedentedly clean and undamaged product in the hopper. The minimal operating costs and low depreciation set against the high harvest yield make the BP 2100 a fruitful investment in every way.
- Optimum harvest yield due to unique design of bean-picking element;
- Cleaning over the whole width of the machine, right to the hopper feed belt;
- Low ground pressure due to low total weight in combination with four large tyres;
- Reduced structural damage through crab steering;
- Simple emptying of hopper with two bottom chains, independently adjustable;
- Small turning circle through four-wheel steering.