Model BPU3000 - Bentonite Preparation Unit
The Richard Alan Engineering BPU3000 (Bentonite Preparation Unit) is a fully automated continuous mixing system. The system is used for producing slurry from powder grade Bentonite for use in the pulp and paper industry. The BPU will run automatically either via a bulk silo and screw conveyer or a suspended FIBC (‘big bag’).
The mixing and storage tank has a working volume of 3 m³. The maximum feed rate of the conveyor is 5 kg/min giving approximate slurry solution strength of 5% with 6.8 m³/hr of water.
Unit empty weight: 1500 kg; full weight: 4300 kg
Length : 3400 mm
Width : 2150 mm
Height : 2150 mm
- Compliance with EC Machinery Directive 98/37/EC – 73/23/EEC – 89/336/EEC
- Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel
- Control panel and motors IP55
- Standard supply voltage 3ph – 380/415V – 50Hz, a frequency of 60Hz is available on request
- Power supply required is 3ph and neutral plus earth. The control panel is fitted with a transformer to give 110V supply for the control circuit and 24V DC supply for the level transducer/PLC unit
The supply voltage must be specified when placing an order for equipment.