Bravo - Model MT-7, MT-10 and MT-13 - Single Auger Horizontal Mixer
Our trailed horizontal mixer has a mixing and chopping system that has evolved over the years to achieve optimum performance. Operating basically on a central axis on which two hollow spirals are mounted which move from the ends to the centre of the axis. This mixing system ensures product movement both lengthwise and crosswise, while avoiding excessive compression of the ingredients, obtaining a fluffy and homogenous mix. The two beaters mounted on the interior wall of the tub that perform a circular motion, ensure better product flow. This system ensures greater homogeneity of the mixture, more regular chopping and reduced mixing time. In turn, the working concept of the machine reduces the risk of breakage due to the absence of mechanical moving parts and traction, as the auger is powered by direct transmission from the tractor.
- Long working life
- Simple working concept
- Reduced height
- Minimum power requirement
- Low maintenance costs
The main advantage of our horizontal mixer is that a good mix is obtained with any amount of product, without a minimum fill level.
Mixing system, a single horizontal auger, with bolted blades.
Beater system in seriess on the wall in the opposite direction of the discharge, to move the product.
Driven by a planetary reduction oil bath lubricated gear shaft.
Highly robust machine, high quality materials, minimal maintenance.
- Manual brake
- Two wire controls ( manual beater control)
- Programmable Scale (15 rations x 15 ingredients)
- Complete hydraulic system.
- 930 mm Discharge conveyor in carbon steel
- Stainless steel bottom
- Change belt to opposite side
- Belt flow control
- Hydraulic belt elevation
- Belt extension
- Chain, floor and crossbar of unloading belt in stainless steel
- Dual discharge
- Manual brake
- Hydraulic brake
- Manual and hydraulic brake
- Pneumatic and manual brake
- Solenoid valve control
- Radio control (wireless)
- Hydraulic foot with hand pump
- Mechanical Foot
- Change wheels (different models)
- Special chassis with springs
- Bale Kit
- Battery Kit
- Lights Installation
- CV PTO
- Double-entry Inverter for mt 7 10 and 13 (som)
- 750x220 Magnetic plate
- Axis change curved to straight
- Add beater