- The BrightBoy is fully closed and has doors to access every single compartment of a GroBank.
- Due to that, you need fewer lamps to reach the same light intensity compared with an 'open' design. Apart from the energy savings using less lamps you will also reduce the heat load of the lamps to your climatised room.
- Every lamp bank in a BrightBoy is independently controlled.
This feature enables you to use the same GroBank for short and long day conditions or simply to turn off a lamp bank if it's not being used.
- The inside walls and doors of the BrightBoy are finished with a highly reflective material.
This provides superior light uniformities averaging +/- 5%.
- Every compartment of a GroBank has its own ventilation system.
This prevents thermal gradients and provides high temperature uniformity within and between the compartments.