BROCK - Model ABC - Commercial Grain Sweeps
For unloading grain from a commercial storage bin, Brock offers two outstanding choices: the Brock MODEL ABC™ Bin Sweep or the Brock SWEEP-MASTER® Bin Sweep.
Both sweeps are:
- Rugged commercial-quality sweep systems.
- Ability to do single-pass or double-pass operation.
- Designed to be fully-submersed in grain until the sweep is needed to finish the unloading process.
- Compatible with Brock's SWEEP-TRACKER® Controller.
- Offer options for zero-bin-entry use.
These BROCK® Sweep Systems are two more ways how Brock is DIFFERENT BY DESIGN™.
Solid Construction for Gentle Unloading
Brock’s MODEL ABC™ Bin Sweep System:
- Provides efficient unloading of flat-bottom bins 30 to 200 feet (9 to 60 meters) in diameter and is capable of capacities up to 18,000 bushels per hour (630 cubic meters or 460 metric tons).
- Is designed to be fully submerged in grain and to operate after gravity no longer unloads a flat-bottom storage bin.
- Offers options for zero-bin-entry use.
- Gently and evenly moves grain to discharge sump in single-pass or double-pass operation.
- Is the only sweep with a hydraulically-powered drive and agitator system for handling heavy unloading conditions and helping to prevent motor burnout.
- Standard foam-filled wheel drive system
Optional Patented Crawler Track Drive System:
- Features hydraulically-driven tank-style endless chain track with replaceable urethane cleats.
- Designed for use with harder-to-flow materials such as soybeans and rice.
- Keeps sweep close to the bin floor to reduce grain damage.
Why Use an Agitator?
- Patented agitator adjusts to assist with irregular flow materials and to provide even clean-out.
- Efficiently break up material clusters and help clean out bridged material.
- Optional Sidewall Agitator digs into compacted material along sidewall of bin.