BROCK - Hopper Bins – Farm
Agri-Systems, Inc. is proud to offer many different options of corrugated hopper tanks to meet your grain storage needs. Whether you are looking for a wet holding tank or a corrugated hopper bottom bin for overhead load out, we can get the right bin for your application. Corrugated hopper bins offer convenient, safe, and easy unloading.
BROCK® Hopper Tanks Offer Reliable Storage
If your needs include wet holding bins, seed storage bins, overhead gravity-flow tanks, blending tanks, or a bin for tempering your grain after drying, Brock’s Hopper Tanks are the bins of choice for today’s modern grain producer.
Some of the features you get with BROCK® On-Farm Hopper Tanks include:
- More models and choices -from 9 feet (2.7 meters) in diameter to a 21-foot (6.4-meter) diameter hopper-bottom holding bin with a maximum storage capacity of 7,300 bushels (240 m3).
- Sturdy gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of many types of wet or dry whole kernel grains.
- A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, hopper access doors, roof vents, ventilation fans, and others) is available.
- Brock’s one-year warranty for on-farm wet-holding bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
- Grain system planning assistance.