Brock - On-Farm Hopper Bins
Below is a sampling of the many unique Brock features offered on BROCK On-Farm Hopper Tanks: A grain bin-style roof with a higher load rating is standard on larger diameter hopper bin models; economical hopper bin-style roof is standard for smaller models. Patented BROCK Eave-Vent System provides more total bin ventilation and eliminates roof cuts. Gravity roof ventilators provide free air movement into the bin. Round mushroom-style (shown) and elbow-style vents are available.
- Top quality prime steel sidewall body sheets with a tensile strength up to 65 ksi (448 Mpa).
- Identification codes on every body sheet identify manufacturing date, part number, and steel gauge.
- Sidewalls are assembled using Brock's high-strength Grade 8.2 bin seal bolts with special JS-1000™ weather-resistant coating.
- Optional Grade 8.2 polypropylene-encapsulated head bolts provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Optional sidewall ladders, as well as safety cages and rest platforms, conform to OSHA standards and are fabricated from galvanized steel for long-lasting service.
- Ladder safety cage is standard for ladders on bins with an eave height of over 20 feet (6.1 meters).
- Side ladders allow plenty of space between rungs and bin wall for a secure footing.
- Brock’s ACCESS PLUS Hopper Access Door gives easy access to the interior of the holding tank’s hopper.
- Sturdy “X” bracing between legs gives additional bin strength. Bracing is simple to assemble and offers easy access to boot.
- Bin legs are formed from all-galvanized steel for superior fit, durability, and strength.
- Bin anchor system securely fastens the bin to the foundation and is designed to withstand winds up to 90 mph (145 kph).
- BROCK field-proven GUARDIAN Series Fans are designed for maximum in-bin aeration efficiency.
- The hopper’s discharge opening may be equipped with heavy-duty rack and pinion or roller unloading gates.
- Available options include a variety of components for bin boots and auger systems.