Brock - Stiffened Grain Bins/Silos
Whether you have a large or small grain handling facility, if you need sound commercial grain storage bins, it makes sense to consider the differences BROCK Bins offer to you. Brock's commercial bin feature list includes: Flat-bottom storage bin diameters range from 15 to 105 feet (4.6 to 32 meters) with single bin capacities of up to 730,000 bushels (24,250 cubic meters). Brock's M SERIES™ Bins add single bin capacities of up to 1.34 million bushels (44,550 cubic meters).
- Models available with narrow-corrugation (2.66-in./68-mm) and with wide-corrugation (4-in./102-mm) sidewall designs.
- Brock offers diameter-based roof options that help balance performance with price. The resulting bin roof peak capacities range up to 25,000 pounds (11,300 kg) depending on bin diameter. (See commercial bins roof peak loads page.)
- Brock's all-galvanized steel sidewall stiffener is one of the strongest available.
- Top quality prime steel sidewall body sheets are 8 through 20 gauge galvanized steel with a minimum tensile strength of up to 65,000 psi (448 Mpa) and a minimum yield strength of up to 50,000 psi (345 MPa) to protect grain and provide maximum strength at all levels. On taller models, Brock uses two sidewall panels laminated together for greater strength.
- Identification codes on every body sheet identify manufacturing date, part number and steel gauge.
- Sidewalls are assembled using Brock's high-strength Grade 8.2 bin seal bolts with special JS-1000™ coating to provide superior weather-resistance.
- Optional Grade 8.2 polypropylene-encapsulated-head bolts provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Bin anchor system securely fastens the bin to the foundation and is designed to withstand winds up to 90 mph (145 kph).
- The unique Brock FULL SWEEP Bin Anchoring System (patent pending) is standard on all Brock Commercial bins 72 feet (22 m) in diameter and larger for solid anchoring of large bins for single-pass sweep operation.
- Optional sidewall ladders and BROCK SHUR-STEP Bin Stairs, as well as safety cages and rest platforms, conform to OSHA standards and are fabricated from galvanized steel for long-lasting service.
- If you are considering long-term, high-quality grain storage, get the differences only Brock provides. Brock also offers a full line of grain dryers and accessories.