BroMaxx - Crates Station Harvesting System
The BroMaxx Crates Station harvesting system is a roller conveyor that conveniently supplies empty crates and discharges full ones. Workers slide empty crates onto the upper supply conveyor which takes them to the workers placing broilers in the crates. Full crates are then simply placed on a roller conveyor that takes them to the discharge conveyor.
- Labour savings The supply and discharge of empty and full crates could not be easier. There is no need to carry crates back and forth to and from the place where broilers are placed in crates.
- Convenience Broilers are easily taken from the buffer tray and placed in the crates. Empty crates are simply taken from the supply conveyor and full crates are simply pushed to the discharge conveyor.
- Harvest two tiers at the same time The BroMaxx Crates Station system consists of two tier platforms. Each platform consists of two roller conveyors: one to supply empty crates and one to discharge full crates.
- Useable for multiple houses The BroMaxx Crates Station harvesting system can be easily moved to other poultry houses. This enables to make the most out of the investment.
- Expandable with TransTruck Supply Conveyor The TransTruck Supply Conveyor consists of roller conveyors that form a connection between the BroMaxx Crates Station system and the truck. This simplifies the transport of full crates to the truck and saves labour.