Brown TreeSaw - Model 672HD-D-1 - Extra Heavy Duty Brush Cutter
From Rotary Cutters
Brown Rotary Cutters are engineered to give you years of dependable service and performance. Designed to be rugged machines that can handle heavy cutting, they are perfect for pasture clipping, and stalk cutting. The Brown 600 Series Rotary Cutters heavy construction is tough enough to cut heavy brush and trees up to 4” in diameter.
- Cutting Width: 72' or 6'
- Cutting Height: 2' to 12'
- Deck Width: 81'
- Deck Thickness: 1/4'
- Gear Box H.P. @ RPM: 145 H.P. Gear Box @ 1000 RPM
- Blade Bar / Solid Plate: 1 - 1/4'
- Blade Bar Weight: 225 Lbs.
- Blade (Ultra-Kor tm):5/8' x 6'
- Tail Wheels: Dual
- Hitch with Flex Link Clevis Type: CAT. II
- Drive Line - Shielded: Size # 8
- Slip Clutch: 4-Disc
- Horsepower / Minimum: 60 H.P.
- Slides: 5/8' x 2-1/2'
- Blade Tip Speed: 15,260 FPM 173.4 MPH