Brown - Model 472 - Rotary Brush Cutters
From Forestry Equipment
Brown Rotary Cutters are engineered to give you years of dependable service and performance. Designed to be rugged machines that can handle heavy cutting, they are perfect for pasture clipping, and stalk cutting. The heavy construction is tough enough to cut heavy brush and trees up to 2' in diameter. Easy cutting adjustments allow cutting heights from 2 to 12 inches. The heavy construction and balanced blade holder keeps vibration to a minimum and the open rear reduces clogging and stalling. For added operator safety, we've added a rubber shield on all of the '410' series rotary cutters and available options include a front and rear chain guard for the Series 415, 416, and 417.
General Specifications for all 410 series rotary cutters:
- Deck Design: Round Back - Reinforced
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Height of Cut: 2' to 12'
- Deck Construction: All welded 7 Gauge Steel 3/16'
- Gear Box Ratio: 1 to 1.5
- Blades: 1/2' x 4' Heat Treated / Free Swinging
- Stump Jumper: 1/4' Bowtie Disc with 1' x 5' Solid Bar
- Deflector (Replaceable): Rubber - Front & Rear
- Chain Curtain (See 400 Series Options): Front & Rear 5/16' Chain
- Cutting Width: 72' or 6'
- Deck Width: 79'
- Castering Tail Wheel: 1
- Gear Box Rating: 130 H.P.
- Hitch: Quick Hitch Compatible Cat I / II
- Drive Shaft: Size 5
- Blade Tip Speed: 15,260 FPH or 173.4 MPH
- Slip Clutch: 2 Disc Fully Shielded
- Slides (Replaceable): 1/4' x 2' Steel
- Required Horsepower: 40 H.P.
- Weight: 1205 lb.