Brudoll-M - Livestock Vaccine - Brucella Melitensis Rev 1 Vaccine
BRUDOLL-M is a conjunctival live attenüe lyophlized Brucella Melitentis Rev. 1 vaccine againist sheep and goat brucellosis. Indications: Active immunization against ovine and caprine brucellosis. Contraindications: Pregnantanimals should not be vaccinated.
Composition per dose:
- Brucella melitensis Rev.1 : 0,5 to 2 x 109 CFU
- Patent blue V (for diluent): 0,01%
- Sheep and goats
Administration and dosage:
- BRUDOLL M is applied to sheep and goats older then three months by conjunctivally one drop (40µl) per animal
- Packs containing 50 and 100 doses of the freeze-dried vaccine vials with its corresponding diluents and calibrated droppers.
- Store vaccine between +2°C and+8°C. Protect from light. Do not freze.
- All used bottles should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements of Medicinal Wastes Control Legislation.