Brush Wolf - Model 4800X LF - Brush Cutter Attachments for Mini Excavators and Backhoes
The versatile 4800x low flow series can run on compact or full size model excavators or backhoes dependent upon weight restrictions and auxiliary hydraulic flow. A 48″ diameter cut and the tempered blades will slash through saplings or branches up to 2″ thick. The X series is ideal for land clearing and maintenance of trails, river banks, hill sides, fire breaks, and around fences. The Brush Wolf performance-driven design will make the most of your equipment.
It starts with the combination of pairing the correct hydraulic motor and right angle gearbox to achieve the highest torque available from your equipment while maintaining a proven tip speed ideal for brush cutting applications. Power, performance and reliability are built-in. It is important to know the auxiliary hydraulic flow in gallons per minute (GPM) and pressure available at the “stick” or end of the boom, as well as your machines weight restrictions. You’ll find the right model to make the most of what your excavator or loader backhoe has to offer with options available in: low flow, standard or high flow. You can count on the X Series to handle your workload now and in the future.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Brush cutters and custom hangers are priced separately. Each model comes standard with hoses and couplers included. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
- Operating Equipment: Excavator/Backhoe
- Operating Equipment: Mini Excavator/Backhoe
- Max Cutting Capacity: 2'
- Cutting Width: 48'
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 8-15 GPM
- Weight: 880 lbs
- Overall Length: 62.800'
- Overall Width: 51.130'
- Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000' (High Strength, Updraft)
- Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' GRD-50 Disc
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Deck Thickness: .188'
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Operating PSI Cont./Int.: 3000/3500
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90' - Custom lengths available upon request