Brush Wolf - Model 72 M-AX - Brush Cutter Attachments for Skid Steers
The 72 M-AX handles your most demanding cutting jobs year after year. The direct drive motor and massive bearing housing make this heavy-duty machine the best to tackle heavy brush and trees up to 8″ in diameter. This workhorse is meant for industrial or commercial applications. The open front, spring loaded push bar and “V-Notch” design allows for close contact to cut trees and saplings. Relief valves protect your motor from pressure spikes and aid in faster shut-down time. The massive blade carrier system provides the inertia and torque to slash through material.
The 72 M-AX comes standard with a three (3) blade carrier assembly, and provides excellent mulching capabilities. The 3 blade carrier weighs in at a beefy 600 lbs. The optional four (4) flat blade assembly is a more robust system with reversible blades that are three times the strength of mild steel. The flat blade carrier weight for this bad boy is over 850 lbs. With either system, you will cut trees ups to 8″ in diameter. Experience the reliability and long-lasting durability of the 72 M-AX, ready for extreme duty.
All models are designed, fabricated, powder coated, assembled and tested in Crosslake, Minnesota. Each model comes standard with hoses and couplers included. Experience the power, performance and reliability from Brush Wolf products. Designed to exceed your expectations.
- Operating Equipment: Skid Steer Loader
- Max Cutting Capacity: 8'
- Cutting Width: 72'
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 30-40 GPM
- Weight: 2,072 lbs
- Overall Length: 84.625''
- Overall Width: 75.250''
- Deck Thickness: .250'
- Blades: (3) .625' x 5.000' (High Strength) - Standard
- Blade Carrier Type: (1) 1.000” GRD-50 Disc - Standard
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Operating PSI Cont./Int.: 3000/4100
- Optional Blades: (4) 0.625'' x 5.188' (High Strength, Flat)
- Optional Blade Carrier Type: (2) 0.625' High Strength Discs
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 114' - Custom lengths available upon request