Brush Wolf - Model PT-60 - Tractor Mowers
The new Brush Wolf PT 60 is an economical mower with the same exceptional quality found in our rotary cutters. The PT series delivers great performance at a competitive price. Our rotary mowers feature a G-50 spun form stump jumper that provides maximum protection to the durable gearbox while the PTO drive-line is sheer-bolt protected. The PT 60 will provide a cutting path of five (5) feet, and is equipped with long lasting, heavy duty 1/2″ x 4″ lift blades to deliver excellent cutting through the thick grass. You’ll find chain guards standard on both PT models for added operator safety, usually an option you pay for with other mowers. Your new Brush Wolf PT series cutter will out-cut the competition and provide years of grass and weed cutting at a very affordable price.
- Cutting Width: 60'
- Cutting Height: 1-11'
- Max Cutting Capacity: 2'
- Weight: 530 lbs
- Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' GRD-50 Bar Welded to .188'' GRD-50 Spun Formed Pan
- Blades: (2) .500'' X 4.000'' (Updraft)
- Blade Construction: 5160 Steel
- Deck Thickness: .125'
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Front Chain Guard: Standard
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Hitch: Category 1
- Skid Style: Full Length
- Tail Wheel Dimensions: 4.000' x 15.000'
- Tail Wheel Construction: Segmented Rubber